Biocos – Natural hair shampooBiocos
Bio-cosmetics Academy added new products to hair line section – the newly developed natural hair shampoo and conditioner, which are formulated from only natural, organic materials.
Why choose the shampoo from Bio-cosmetics Academy? Because:
- Extracts stimulate hair growth, locks moisture inside the hair shaft, effectively cleanses the scalp and hair from pollutants, enhances follicle.
- Extracts contain deeply cleansing properties, for this reason shampoo is suitable for not only dry, color-treated, but also for oily hair.
- Essential oils strengthen hair roots; eliminate dandruff, makes hair shine and glow.
- Shampoo does not contain any aggressive detergents. Organically grown ingredients, such as, decyl-d-gliucoside and polyglucose and lactylate mixture are used in the shampoo. This detergent mixture is ECOCERT certified. It is designed specifically for cosmetics because of foamy, deeply cleaning, moisturizing and anti-irritation properties. Clinical studies have shown that even a small amount of this mixture especially intensively moisturize the skin.
- Shampoo does not contain parabens, silicones and other synthetic materials, which, over time, adversely affect human body or even cause oncological diseases. Shampoo which contains alcohol, eventually dries hair, so they begin to crumble, split, becomes like straw.
- Our new product preservative – gluconolactone and sodium benzoate (GSB) – natural, organic broad spectrum preservative, recognized around the world and certified by ECOCERT mark.
- Soy protein – a high-quality vegetable protein which moisturizes the scalp and locks moisture inside the hair shaft. Proteins reduce dryness of the scalp, hair roughness and split ends caused by dry air, hair dryer or formation. The hair becomes supple, flexible, easier to comb.
- Foaming soy is used in shampoo and conditioner is a high quality plant proteins used in cosmetic care products to soothe irritated skin. Foaming soy moisturizes the scalp and locks moisture inside the hair shaft.
- The other component of the shampoo – Herbal moisturizer Vegemoist is produced from sugar beet, affinity for water, which deeply and readily penetrate the hair shaft and carries the mineral substances (sugars, amino acids, etc.).
Shampoo and conditioner contains additives, skin moisturizers and hair cultivating essential oils, for this reason shake the bottle because there might be precipitates at the bottom. Natural shampoos do not contain synthetic silicones, so after shampooing, we recommend using natural conditioner.
Ingredients: Water, Decyl-d-glucoside, polyglucose and lactylate mixture, hydrolyzed soy protein, vegetable glycerine, sugar beet extract, GSB eco preservative, horsetail leaf, sage leaf, nettle leaves, rosemary leaves, chamomile, lavender, jujube, brown algae, yeast, Irish moss, red seaweed, white willow bark, hibiscus, ginseng root, Yerba Mate extract, lactic acid, xantan gum, lemon, ylang ylang, eucalyptus, geranium, clary sage and rosewood essential oils.