Biocos – Natural hair conditionerBiocos
Bio-cosmetics Academy added new products to hair line section – the newly developed natural hair shampoo and conditioner, which are formulated from only natural, organic materials.
- Conditioner contains proteins – a high-quality vegetable protein which reduce dryness of the scalp, hair roughness and split ends caused by dry air, hair dryer or formation. The hair becomes supple, flexible, easier to comb.
- Broccoli seed oil, one of mask ingredients, is like a natural silicone for hair which gives a natural and healthy shine. Broccoli oil is rich in erucic acid (~ 50%), so it smoothers the hair surface, prevents the bristle, strengthens tips, reduces splitting.
- Conditioner is enriched with one of the best hair care oils – macadamia, argan and castor oils. Macadamia oil is particularly well absorbed into the hair, it softens and helps restore damaged hair follicle, returns its elasticity and shine. The argan oil nourishes and moisturizes hair, makes them glow, strengthen hair roots. Castor oil promotes hair growth, reduce hair loss, moisturizes the hair and scalp.
- Hair conditioner does not contain parabens, silicones and other synthetic substances or alcohol, negatively affecting hair and scalp. Ingredients, as well as natural, organic preservatives, such as, GSB are used in broad spectrum.
- Ultra-rich composition of conditioner is suitable for all hair types.
For your convenience, we recommend to choose conditioner with pump-dispenser for easier usage because of conditioner’s thick consistency.
Ingredients: Lavender hidrolat, conditioning emulsifying BTMS wax, hydrolyzed soy protein, vegetable glycerin, GSB eco preservative, horsetail leaf extract, clary sage leaf extract, nettle leaves extract, rosemary leaves extract, chamomile extract, lavender extract, jujube extract, brown algae extract, yeast extract, Irish moss, red sea algae extract, white willow bark extract, hibiscus extract, ginseng root extract, Yerba Mate extract, lemon essential oil, thyme essential oil, pine essential oil, geranium essential oil, ylang ylang and neroli essential oils.