Biocos – Rose Castile SoapBiocos
Castile soap is named after the in the kingdom Castile which originates in region of Spain. However, the story of the soap is so old that it is difficult to find the real details of its history. Since ancient times, this soap is highly valued and considered to be the king of all soaps.
- Liquid Castile soap is made entirely from organic coconut, olive, jojoba and hemp oils, which produces a velvety-lather skin. Natural vitamin E and citric acid in the soap retains freshness longer than chemical preservatives.
- Castile Soap is absolutely vegan: no animal fat, no tests on animals.
- Washed and released into the environment, the soap disintegrates into the biological components that do not contaminate the water and is environmentally friendly.
- This soap has stronger concentration than other liquid soaps.
Castile soap reveals all its best qualities when it is used in the shower, it cleans effectively without being aggressive and produces a velvety-lather that leaves the skin silky-smooth and refreshed. Castile Soap can be used for creating a natural shampoo.
This soap is used not only for hands, body, hair, but also for household: clothes, dishes, wash the floors and clean the dirt. For surface: mix a few tablespoons of baking soda with a little of Castile soap and polish the surface. For the floor: mix water with two tablespoons of soap.
Ingredients: Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, natural rose aroma, Citric Acid, Vitamin E.
* Potassium hydroxide is used in soap making process, but it evaporates during the maturation of the soap and the final product does not include this ingredient.